Voor iedereen die wil stoppen of gestopt is met roken.
PIAGET Polo 79

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Stoppen met roken // Hobby, vrije tijd
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
aolye

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2024 08:55:23    Onderwerp: PIAGET Polo 79 Reageren met citaat
The PIAGET Polo 79 can be back. Not really the modern Punta that Piaget introduced throughout 2016 becasue it is version of the contemporary sports activities watch, however the original, sports-chic Polo very first released in 1979, which continued to become the particular quintessential nineteen eighties watch.

This is actually the Piaget Attrazione 79, an update of the initial Polo. A fresh 38mm can of yellow gold with a bracelets seamlessly integrated into the case. The actual Polo’s signature bank aesthetic is certainly maintained throughout the case, accessory, and watch dial: polished your old watches gadroons (those horizontal lines) interrupting covered gold areas. The Fundamento 79 is precisely the type of heritage-inspired release we have access to been requesting from Piaget; a devoted update belonging to the original Bordo that provides Yves Piaget’s idea of some sort of “bracelet watch” into the modern day era.

The particular PIAGET Estremit? 79 smacks you inside face along with 18-karat platnium, nearly two hundred grams from it in the case, gold, dial, and hands. In 38mm as well as 7. thirty-five mm, it’s larger, thicker, and fewer elegant compared to original Extremo. But the function and workmanship that goes in to shaping everything gold is normally immediately apparent. The fit and handle are since impressive as any competitor. Typically the brushed silver bracelet is sharp and also fine, another with the finished gadroons along with bevels around the bracelet’s sides. It’s a remarkable piece of jewelry. Often the bracelet battres to a deployant clasp, completely hidden in order not to bother the design of gadroons and hyperlinks.

The Cardine 79’s most important update will be the movement. It is no longer quartz; instead, the idea uses Piaget’s ultra-thin grade 1200P1, a computerized micro-rotor quality measuring second . 35mm. Using the Polo seventy nine, Piaget includes perhaps it is two most significant contributions to be able to watches as one package: stylish bracelet wrist watches and ultra-thin watchmaking.

The exact dial is easy, an extension within the rest of the Polo: brushed money and slick gadroons seated under a set crystal. “Piaget” stands alone from 12 o’clock, printed during the brand’s conventional font. Such as the original, typically the Polo 79 has just 2 hands made from brushed gold - absolutely no seconds hands necessary.

I have made obvious of our love of the original PIAGET Polo seventy nine (here’s this Collector’s Guide), and the Punta 79 lives up to this heritage. In 79, Piaget released the original Attrazione ref. 7661 (34mm) in addition to ref. 761 (27mm), run by the manufacturer’s new ultra-thin quartz fine quality 7P. These types of watches required inspiration through the sports designer watches that described the ’70s, but had been uniquely Piaget, elegant and extravagant in a way just Piaget ended up being.

The original Fundamento was precious metal, thin, plus unapologetically quartz when which was the scariest six-letter term in all involving Switzerland. Whilst there’s an area the modern Bordo that Piaget introduced with 2016, it is not The very Polo, lacking much of the eye that caused it to be a determining luxury see of the ’80s and all their unabashed extra.

With the PIAGET Polo 79, Piaget offers recaptured a few of that miracle. Many happen to be expecting, at least, asking for, a new reissue from the original Estremit?. While the Extremo 79 may possibly look like the main Polo, putting it on is an completely different encounter. It’s 4mm larger than an original full-size Cardine, and heavier and weightier, too. This will make it an absolute components of gold. It’s much less elegant since the original Polo, and even more luxurious. In person, the item positively glows.

In a way, often the PIAGET Punta 79 could be the Polo that always should have already been but in no way was. When i explained in this Collector’s Manual, Piaget created a handful of automated Polos which are true grails for Piaget collectors nowadays. It was the best fusion connected with Piaget’s goldsmithing and ultra-thin watchmaking experience. Now, that will fusion is going to be realized on the bigger range.

With the bigger size, the exact PIAGET Attrazione 79 is not a watch created for my smaller sized wrist. Because you’ll notice in some in the photos below, it appears luscious upon larger wrists and I experienced a trace of envy for those who might pull it off. I actually wasn’t in a position to size the very bracelet, that might’ve generated for a better match, but it dons like a weighty, gold cuff. It’s over the top and noisy in the easiest way possible. My spouse and i couldn’t assist but giggle and have the weight inside my hand each time I indexed the watch. The main bracelet is actually slightly slimmer than the circumstance and does not drape along the wrist similar to the way a beautiful antique bracelet may well. Still, the main articulation on the gadroons and even relatively brief links creates a comfortable in shape.

One thing in which made the very first Polo therefore revolutionary seemed to be that it was exactly the same design, for everybody. PIAGET Fundamento 79 presented a larger along with a smaller dimension, in both your round together with square model. Advertisements actually touted the Polo while “the greatest sports watch for him or her. ”

I would’ve loved to find out Piaget release a mid-size Bordo alongside this specific 38mm variation, perhaps with 32mm. In addition , i prefer the retro rectangular Estremit? to the spherical, where the event and diamond are totally integrated, satisfying Yves Piaget’s idea that the actual Polo is really a “bracelet observe, not a look at bracelet. ” While the around shape may be more identifiable, the rectangle-shaped Polo appeared to be also a lot more popular on the ’80s. Numerous, including personally, hope that the rectangular Extremo is around around the corner, even if them doesn’t have the identical commercial charm as a circle Polo.

It may be tough for just about any brand, Piaget or Breitling Top Time Replica
breitling premier replica
replica watches for sale
luxury swiss replica watches
van cleef and arpels watches
chopard alpine eagle replica
otherwise, for you to top this kind of release around 2024. I really hope that the PIAGET Polo seventy nine is only the start of exploring the particular Polo could be in 2024. Throughout the ’80s, Piaget supplied all kinds of choices options about the Polo, such as stone knobs, diamonds, along with other case components. Just as the particular Polo noticed massive social awareness while in the ’80s, it seems like the period is right for this to have a comparable moment right now. More generally, I hope typically the PIAGET Cardine 79 signifies a more determined effort through Piaget to keep pulling ahead its wealthy watchmaking traditions into its modern-day collection. They have such a unique and unequaled view with what a watch can be, which is a viewpoint that should never be dropped.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Stoppen met roken // Hobby, vrije tijd Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: